"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Friday, September 26, 2008

Different in more than numbers

Recess week is ending, and I think the only test I have after this is chemistry. haha.. I got the weeks wrong for the rest. I dont know what I've been doing the past week, and now I'm trying to study chem from zero ground.

Now's 2 months into ntu, school/hall life, and I realise age makes you very different. Even a 1 year, or less, gap says a lot. Either that or I'm growing old too fast. But yea, childish, indecisive thinkings... basically not knowing what you want, or what you doing. And people are asking me for answers for them.
I'm sick of helping them pass on their excuses, sick of hearing it.
Seriously, when the decided time to meet is 10, dont call/msg at 930 asking if you should rush back from the other end of the world, and worry that no one's waiting, and at 955 still have yet to decide on anything.
gosh... these 89s are babies!

Then occassionally I hear the extreme of whining, and cant help but just want to slam the door. I doubt you'll ever get to close to such a thing anywhere. 19yrs old and screaming for milk bottles. Well at least I'm not going more than sounding sharp.

I'm testing my limit, I'm trying to rise above.
Haha... I'm rising above.

I like talking to older people, or those at least my age.
Yes means yes. No means no.

I'm tired of being the older one for them.


And I just needed to complaint.


Posted at 22:43






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-